This is a recording of a live webinar from April 13, 2022.
This webinar is about measuring the maturity of a data management function. It can assist advanced data management professionals in improving their practices in defining methods to measure maturity.
Data management professionals have quite the opposite views on the importance of this assessment. Some of them see use in it; some of them have not.
This assessment is a powerful tool for developing a data management function that fits a company’s strategic goals and resources.DM maturity assessment serves several purposes: assessing the fitness of data management to a company’s strategic purposes, planning its further development, and benchmarking with peers in the industry to ensure the company’s competitiveness.
In this webinar, “Maturity assessment as a means to plan and monitor a data management initiative,” we will:
- Discuss various approaches to using a maturity assessment for planning and monitoring a data-related initiative
- Demonstrate a method to adjust a maturity assessment for your company’s needs
- Share the results of the DM Maturity Review 2021 and trends in DM maturity for the last three years
What Will You Learn?
- The definition and goals of Data Management Maturity (DMM)
- Different methods to measure Data Management Maturity (DMM)
- A way to benchmark the maturity status of your company with peers in the industry
- 7-step approach to measuring maturity and performance of Data Management
- A method to adopt existing methods to your company’s needs and resources
Maturity Assessment as a means to plan and monitor a data management initiative