This is a recording of a live webinar from June 2, 2022.
This webinar can assist advanced data management professionals in choosing a data management framework that will fit a company’s needs, culture, and resources. Unfortunately, it is a general practice that a company develops its framework. It looks like companies invent the wheel again and again.
There are several well-known data management guidelines out there. However, when a company decides to implement it, it faces several challenges. In this webinar, we will answer the most challenging questions:
- How to adopt a data management framework that fits a company’s needs and resources?
- What are the required policies and standards, and how to develop them?
- How do we create an integrated plan to establish a data management function?
What Will You Learn?
- An approach to identify the definition and scope of a data management framework (DMF) that meets your company’s needs and resources
- Pros and cons of existing data management frameworks
- Key areas of the DMF usage
- Recommended policies and strategies for common data management capabilities
- A 7-step method to establish a data management framework
- Techniques to adjust the “Orange” DMF to your company’s needs