This is a recording of a live webinar from February 24, 2022.
Finance is one of the most important stakeholders of data management. Data management is essential for financial professionals because data plays a crucial role in their daily operations. Data is the key source and input for all actions they perform. Data is also the key daily deliverable of most financial professionals. But often, Finance either underestimates or overestimates its role in managing data. Data management has various meanings for different business stakeholders. In the webinar “Data Management Fundamentals,” we will discuss the following:
- WHAT is data management from the Finance’s viewpoint?
- WHY should Finance care about it?
- HOW should Finance participate in data management activities?
What Will You Learn?
- Various meanings of data management depending on the organizational level
- Common definition and structure of data management capabilities
- Key business value propositions delivered by data management
- Key barriers and benefits of having a formal data management function
- Method to assess monetary gains from implementing data management
- Everyday data management tasks to be performed by financial professionals