This is a recording of a live webinar of February 23, 2023.
Many companies already understand the value of data for their business. They put a data-related initiative on their agenda. But then they face a dilemma: what kind of program do they need? The challenge is that the data management community does not have an aligned, unambiguous definition of data governance and data management.
In this webinar, we answer three questions to assist you in making the right choice:
- What are data management and data governance?
We will demonstrate the meaning of these terms and the relations between them.
- Why is it important to distinguish data governance from data management?
The right choice will help you set up the right goals and feasible scope for your initiative.
- How can you define and plan the required initiative?
We will illustrate the common steps to plan and perform a data-related initiative.
What Will You Learn?
- The difference between data management and data governance
- Why it is important to distinguish data governance from data management
- How can you define and plan the required initiative